We stand by our carillons
If you do not absolutely love your new Verdin™ or Schulmerich® carillon, we will gladly offer you a full refund or exchange within 30 days.
We believe you will be pleased with the carillon system you purchase from The Verdin Company™ because we go out of our way to ensure that they’re designed and built to be just what you need. We understand, however, that sometimes a product may not be what you expected it to be. In that unlikely event, we invite you to review the following terms related to returning a product.
For any undamaged product, simply return your carillon console with its included accessories (monitor speakers, cords, adapters and documentation) and packaging along with the original signed contract or receipt, and a Verdin Return Authorization (RA) number within 30 days of the date you receive the product, and we’ll exchange it or offer a refund based upon the original payment method. In addition, please note the following:
There are a few important things to keep in mind when returning a new Verdin™ and Schulmerich® carillon:
- You have 30 calendar days to return an item from the date you received it.
- Only items that have been purchased directly from The Verdin Company, either through an authorized sales representative or directly from Verdin, can be returned to Verdin.
- For a complete carillon refund or exchange, please ensure that the item you’re returning is repackaged with all the accessories (monitor speakers, cords, adapters and documentation, etc.) that were included when you received it.
- Contact your authorized Verdin sales representative to receive a Return Authorization (RA) number and the address to ship your return.
- Include your customer number and copy of the original signed contract or payment receipt.
There are some items, however, that are ineligible for refund, including:
- A damaged carillon. The carillon must be in good working order and not be returned damaged*
- All shipping or freight costs
- Installation costs
*Items returned must be insured by customer to protect from losss or damage while shipping. Customer is responsible for loss or damage during return shipping.
Items that arrive damaged or not working properly can be returned/exchanged to Verdin by immediately contacting our Returns Authorization coordinator at 800-543-0488, Mon – Fri from 8 a.m. – 5 p.m. EST.
How to return a carillon
Contact your authorized Verdin sales representative to initiate the return process. The sales representative will provide you with a Return Authorization number within 2 business days and the address to ship your return. Verdin must issue a Return Authorization number within 30 days of the date you received the carillon for you to receive a refund. We must receive your item within 35 calendar days. Once we receive your carillon, a refund is initiated immediately. The way your refund is processed depends on your original payment method:
If you paid by credit or debit card, refunds will be sent to the card-issuing bank within ten business days of receipt of the returned item. Please contact the card-issuing bank with questions about when the credit will be posted to your account.
If you paid by check, Verdin will mail a refund check to you within 10-15 business days.